Anna Olson’s Roast Chicken
1) Try reloading the page in your browser
2) Clear your browser cache (to see how, click here)
3) Upgrade your browser to the latest version
4) Ensure you have a good internet connection and that houseandhome.com is not being hindered by firewalls or ad blocking software, etc.
5) Test using another browser. For example if you are using Internet Explorer, try Chrome or Safari
If you are still having trouble, please contact us
Release Date: September 9, 2013
Featuring: Anna Olson
Anna Olson, host of The Food Network‘s Sugar, shares one of her go-to fall recipes. See why Anna roasts her chicken in a Dutch oven, and why she picks vinaigrette dressing for this dish over a traditional gravy. Try these three easy comfort-food recipes for a Sunday supper. (Print out the recipes here.)
Cast-iron open roaster, cast-iron Dutch oven, cast-iron skill, all by Kuraidori, through Home Hardware. Kitchen by Barbara Purdy Design www.barbarapurdydesign.com.
DIRECTOR TV PRODUCTION & ONLINE VIDEO
Sheri Graham Delagran
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY
We welcome comments that are constructive and not of a personal nature.
Please be respectful of the people who have kindly allowed us into their homes for the benefit of us all.