Bold Bedroom Update
1) Try reloading the page in your browser
2) Clear your browser cache (to see how, click here)
3) Upgrade your browser to the latest version
4) Ensure you have a good internet connection and that houseandhome.com is not being hindered by firewalls or ad blocking software, etc.
5) Test using another browser. For example if you are using Internet Explorer, try Chrome or Safari
If you are still having trouble, please contact us
Release Date: January 10, 2011
Featuring: Cameron MacNeil
Using a reader’s bold, patterned screen as inspiration, design editor Cameron MacNeil outlines how to modernize a bedroom with matelassé bedding, mirrored side tables, wall-mounted lights and a simple striped area rug. Submit your own photos and questions to our Ask A Designer™ section.
Bedding — West Elm — Organic ikat-stripe sheet set
Coverlet — West Elm — Organic Matelassé duvet cover + shams (slate colour)
Side Tables — Higher Ground Homes & Gardens — Mirrored Chest of Three Drawers
Lighting — Circa Lighting/Visual Comfort — Boston Functional Library Wall Light
Rug — Dash & Albert through Elte — Swedish Stripe Woven Rug
DIRECTOR TV PRODUCTION & ONLINE VIDEO
Sheri Graham Delagran
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY
We welcome comments that are constructive and not of a personal nature.
Please be respectful of the people who have kindly allowed us into their homes for the benefit of us all.