Bold DIY Painted Rugs
1) Try reloading the page in your browser
2) Clear your browser cache (to see how, click here)
3) Upgrade your browser to the latest version
4) Ensure you have a good internet connection and that houseandhome.com is not being hindered by firewalls or ad blocking software, etc.
5) Test using another browser. For example if you are using Internet Explorer, try Chrome or Safari
If you are still having trouble, please contact us
Release Date: June 7, 2010
Featuring: Michael Penney
Style Editor Michael Penney shows how to add personality to neutral IKEA rugs and doormats with paint. Coloured stripes and patterns are easy, inexpensive and fun to do. Get more painted-rug ideas in our July 2010 issue.
Supplies Egeby Sisal rug – IKEA Painters tape Paint rollers, trays, and brushes Sindal doormat - IKEA Spray paint Computer printed numbers Porch & Floor Acrylic Latex Pearl Enamel Paint - Beauti-Tone 201-7 Jewels 2C3-8 Hot Kole IN3-3 New Prince
DIRECTOR TV PRODUCTION & ONLINE VIDEO
Sheri Graham Delagran
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY
We welcome comments that are constructive and not of a personal nature.
Please be respectful of the people who have kindly allowed us into their homes for the benefit of us all.