Brooklyn-Style Galley Kitchen Renovation
1) Try reloading the page in your browser
2) Clear your browser cache (to see how, click here)
3) Upgrade your browser to the latest version
4) Ensure you have a good internet connection and that houseandhome.com is not being hindered by firewalls or ad blocking software, etc.
5) Test using another browser. For example if you are using Internet Explorer, try Chrome or Safari
If you are still having trouble, please contact us
Release Date: February 17, 2014
Featuring: Trish Johnston
Channel: Home Tour
Designer Trish Johnston gave a Brooklyn-style vibe to this formerly cramped kitchen using a faux-brick veneer and stretching the cabinetry to the ceiling to hide ductwork. See how an inexpensive slate tile laid in a herringbone pattern, and dark grout and mullions lend this kitchen a hardworking, authentic charm.
Design, Trish Johnston Design; cabinets, cabinet installation, construction, tiling, Ikea Installation Services, Ikea; lights, Rejuvenation; Bliss Nor-Am doors, window, Fieldstone Windows & Doors; stove, dishwasher, fridge, Jenn-Air; knobs, pulls, Lee Valley Tools; brick veneer, Century Architexture; sconces, Elte; table, Loft Doors; stools, RH Restoration Hardware; sink, faucet, Kohler; countertop: HanStone quartz counters, Uniform Custom Countertops.
DIRECTOR TV PRODUCTION & ONLINE VIDEO
Sheri Graham Delagran
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY
We welcome comments that are constructive and not of a personal nature.
Please be respectful of the people who have kindly allowed us into their homes for the benefit of us all.