Century Home Update
1) Try reloading the page in your browser
2) Clear your browser cache (to see how, click here)
3) Upgrade your browser to the latest version
4) Ensure you have a good internet connection and that houseandhome.com is not being hindered by firewalls or ad blocking software, etc.
5) Test using another browser. For example if you are using Internet Explorer, try Chrome or Safari
If you are still having trouble, please contact us
Release Date: January 27, 2014
Featuring: Ingrid Oomen
Designer Ingrid Oomen solves the dilemma of how to update a century home for modern life while maintaining the innate character. See how she preserved cherished elements such as leaded glass windows, a marble fireplace and gumwood paneling, yet made her Toronto home contemporary.
Design, Ingrid Oomen, Vanessa Kwan, Qummunicate; entry hall marble tiles, principal bathroom tiles, Rivalda Tiles; limestone, Marble Granite Depot; panelling colour, Oxford White (CC-30), Benjamin Moore; dining room table, family room pillows, sofa, Elte; rug, Crate & Barrel; sconces, RH Restoration Hardware; kitchen windows, Grace Windows & Doors, (905) 660-0271; cabinet colour, Moonlight White (OC-125), Benjamin Moore; island countertop, Carrara 90 Marble & Granite; stools by Tolix, Design Within Reach; taps, bathroom faucet, Ginger's; sinks, Kohler; principal bathroom glass wall tile, Ciot; mirror, HomeSense; principal bedroom bed frame, RH Restoration Hardware; side table, point blanket, Hudson's Bay; duvet, pillowcases, Au Lit Fine Linens.
DIRECTOR TV PRODUCTION & ONLINE VIDEO
Sheri Graham Delagran
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY
We welcome comments that are constructive and not of a personal nature.
Please be respectful of the people who have kindly allowed us into their homes for the benefit of us all.