Chef Rodney Bowers’ Family Home
1) Try reloading the page in your browser
2) Clear your browser cache (to see how, click here)
3) Upgrade your browser to the latest version
4) Ensure you have a good internet connection and that houseandhome.com is not being hindered by firewalls or ad blocking software, etc.
5) Test using another browser. For example if you are using Internet Explorer, try Chrome or Safari
If you are still having trouble, please contact us
Release Date: February 25, 2013
Featuring: Melissa Davis
Designer Melissa Davis of Catherine + Davis explains the dramatic renovation of chef Rodney Bowers‘ family home in Toronto. Learn how the tired space was revamped to suit both a busy family and the numerous dinner parties the couple hosts. See the hardworking, restaurant-inspired kitchen with exposed brick wall, professional appliances, open reclaimed-wood shelving and gorgeous waterfall marble countertop. Tour the dark, masculine library with cosy fireplace and worn leather furnishings. Next, see how the attic was turned into a light-filled principal bedroom suite with a showpiece tub and vanity open to the bedroom area.
DIRECTOR TV PRODUCTION & ONLINE VIDEO
Sheri Graham Delagran
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY
We welcome comments that are constructive and not of a personal nature.
Please be respectful of the people who have kindly allowed us into their homes for the benefit of us all.