Chipotle Peanut Brittle & Maldon-Salted Caramels
1) Try reloading the page in your browser
2) Clear your browser cache (to see how, click here)
3) Upgrade your browser to the latest version
4) Ensure you have a good internet connection and that houseandhome.com is not being hindered by firewalls or ad blocking software, etc.
5) Test using another browser. For example if you are using Internet Explorer, try Chrome or Safari
If you are still having trouble, please contact us
Release Date: December 8, 2013
Featuring: Lynda Reeves
Lynda Reeves explains why the Maldon-Salted Caramels recipe tastes so much better than anything store bought, and is her pick for favourite treat of the day. Discover food editor Eric Vellend’s secrets to prevent caramels from sticking to teeth, and how to keep fingerprints off the Chipolte Peanut Brittle. Find out simple presentation ideas for these delicious homemade goodies.
DIRECTOR TV PRODUCTION & ONLINE VIDEO
Sheri Graham Delagran
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY
We welcome comments that are constructive and not of a personal nature.
Please be respectful of the people who have kindly allowed us into their homes for the benefit of us all.