Contemporary Bistro Kitchen Makeover
1) Try reloading the page in your browser
2) Clear your browser cache (to see how, click here)
3) Upgrade your browser to the latest version
4) Ensure you have a good internet connection and that houseandhome.com is not being hindered by firewalls or ad blocking software, etc.
5) Test using another browser. For example if you are using Internet Explorer, try Chrome or Safari
If you are still having trouble, please contact us
Release Date: September 19, 2011
Featuring: Cameron MacNeil
Thinking about a kitchen reno? Draw inspiration from this dramatic makeover by H&H senior design editor Cameron MacNeil. Learn how he transformed a dated and inefficient kitchen into a spacious, bistro-chic space, with help from AyA kitchens. Take in the beautiful finishes, from the grey-brown cupboards and brass hardware to glossy subway tiles and honed Carrara marble countertops.
Find out more about this kitchen in owner Isabella Cairess Favaro’s blog series.
- Cabinetry, Vermont (door style), Anthracite (bottoms and pantry colour), Oyster (upper colour), Aya Kitchens & Baths
- Refrigerator, range, dish drawer, Fisher & Paykel
- Faucets, Hansgrohe
- Artwork, "Hot Tea," Ryan Louis
- Countertop, Bianco Cararra marble, Marble & Granite Stonecraft
- Wall and ceiling colour, Cloud White (CC-40), Benjamin Moore
- Bar stools, Crate & Barrel
- Magnetic chalkboard wall, MagnaMagic
- Drapery, Designer Fabrics
DIRECTOR TV PRODUCTION & ONLINE VIDEO
Sheri Graham Delagran
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY
We welcome comments that are constructive and not of a personal nature.
Please be respectful of the people who have kindly allowed us into their homes for the benefit of us all.