Converted Warehouse Tour
1) Try reloading the page in your browser
2) Clear your browser cache (to see how, click here)
3) Upgrade your browser to the latest version
4) Ensure you have a good internet connection and that houseandhome.com is not being hindered by firewalls or ad blocking software, etc.
5) Test using another browser. For example if you are using Internet Explorer, try Chrome or Firefox
If you are still having trouble, please contact us
Release Date: March 14, 2011
Featuring: Debbie Adams
Channel: Home Tour
Light, clean lines and warm wood abound in the spacious two-storey loft of graphic designer Debbie Adams and her husband, furniture designer and woodworker Peter Fleming. They bought a run-down industrial box and transformed it into a contemporary haven with the help of Janna Levitt of Levitt Goodman Architects. Learn how to create flow from room to room and to cleverly mix sleek, custom furniture and junk-shop finds.
Sun Tunnel, Velux, call 1-800-88-VELUX
or visit velux.ca for dealers and installers across Canada. Page 119: Dining room: Credenza, Kiosk, Toronto (416) 539-9665,
(416) 601-1661 or visit kioskmobilia.com; prints, Liz Parkinson, Port Hope, Ont.
(905) 885-7091 or visit lizparkinson.com; coffee table, Heidi Earnshaw, email email@example.com; light (on end
of console), Made, Toronto (416) 607-6384
or visit madedesign.ca; glass vases
(on console), painted ceramic vase (on console), pale green trough bowl (on table), Hollace Cluny, Toronto (416) 968-7894 or visit
hollacecluny.ca. Page 120: Kitchen: Counter, Corian, visit corian.com; sink, faucet, DuPont Plumbing & Heating Supplies, Toronto (416) 656-6054 or visit dupontplumbing.com; fan, Wilcorp Ceiling Fans, Toronto (416) 789-1164, 1-800-465-3267 or visit wilcorp.com; pendant lights, Morba, Toronto (416) 364-5144 or visit
morba.ca; drawings, Jean-Pierre LaRocque, Montreal (514) 495-7938
or email firstname.lastname@example.org; vases, Stacaro, Toronto (416) 367-5959, Ottawa
(613) 688-1888, Montreal (514) 287-9800
or visit stacaro.com for retailers across Canada; artisan tray (with bowls), Bad Beaver vase, Made, Toronto (416) 607-6384 or visit madedesign.ca; pale green vases, Hollace Cluny, Toronto (416) 968-7894. Page 121: Living room: Bev Hisey pillows, Philip Sparx throw, Made, Toronto (416) 607-6384 or visit madedesign.ca; objects (on coffee table) by Loyal loot collective, Edmonton
(780) 916-9148 or visit loyalloot.com,
or at Made, as above. Page 123: Principal bathroom: House & Home towels, The Bay, visit hbc.com for locations across Canada; sink, Addison’s, Toronto (416) 539-0612; faucet, Chicago Faucets, visit chicagofaucets.com; tiles, Weston Tile, Toronto (416) 767-6859
or visit westontile.com; faucet, Hansgrohe shower fitting, DuPont Plumbing & Heating Supplies, Toronto (416) 656-6054 or visit dupontplumbing.com. Principal bedroom: Organic cotton bedding, Au Lit Fine Linens, call 1-800-363-6080 or visit
DIRECTOR TV PRODUCTION & ONLINE VIDEO
Sheri Graham Delagran
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY
We welcome comments that are constructive and not of a personal nature.
Please be respectful of the people who have kindly allowed us into their homes for the benefit of us all.