Curb Appeal Tips
1) Try reloading the page in your browser
2) Clear your browser cache (to see how, click here)
3) Upgrade your browser to the latest version
4) Ensure you have a good internet connection and that houseandhome.com is not being hindered by firewalls or ad blocking software, etc.
5) Test using another browser. For example if you are using Internet Explorer, try Chrome or Safari
If you are still having trouble, please contact us
Release Date: May 17, 2010
Featuring: Cameron MacNeil
Design editor Cameron MacNeil provides advice on how to boost the curb appeal of a split-level home. Windows, paint, composite-wood siding, a new front door, oil-rubbed bronze hardware and modern numbers are just a few of the ideas he shares.
Submit your own photos and questions to our [Ask A Designer™] section.
Planters – Sheridan Nurseries House Numbers – Avalon Series – Summerhill Hardware Lockset – Morris (in oil-rubbed bronze) – Summerhill Hardware Siding – Khaki-Brown – James Hardie Porcelain tile – Cement: Grey – Stone Tile Paint – Cabana 6K1-7 – Beauti-Tone Ultimate Casement Window - Marvin Windows and Doors
DIRECTOR TV PRODUCTION & ONLINE VIDEO
Sheri Graham Delagran
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY
We welcome comments that are constructive and not of a personal nature.
Please be respectful of the people who have kindly allowed us into their homes for the benefit of us all.