Darryl Carter Interview
1) Try reloading the page in your browser
2) Clear your browser cache (to see how, click here)
3) Upgrade your browser to the latest version
4) Ensure you have a good internet connection and that houseandhome.com is not being hindered by firewalls or ad blocking software, etc.
5) Test using another browser. For example if you are using Internet Explorer, try Chrome or Safari
If you are still having trouble, please contact us
Release Date: March 7, 2011
Featuring: Darryl Carter
Washington D.C.-based interior designer Darryl Carter sits down with editor Suzanne Dimma at the 2011 Interior Design Show to talk about his “new traditional” style and book. Learn how he made the transition from law to design, how traditional style is evolving, and get tips on how to live with kids and neutrals.
All photos: Gordon Beall
DIRECTOR TV PRODUCTION & ONLINE VIDEO
Sheri Graham Delagran
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY
We welcome comments that are constructive and not of a personal nature.
Please be respectful of the people who have kindly allowed us into their homes for the benefit of us all.