Dave Chen’s Kitchen Makeover
1) Try reloading the page in your browser
2) Clear your browser cache (to see how, click here)
3) Upgrade your browser to the latest version
4) Ensure you have a good internet connection and that houseandhome.com is not being hindered by firewalls or ad blocking software, etc.
5) Test using another browser. For example if you are using Internet Explorer, try Chrome or Safari
If you are still having trouble, please contact us
Release Date: January 21, 2013
Featuring: Dave Chen
Homeowner Dave Chen explains how he transformed his dark and cluttered townhouse kitchen into a sleek space for entertaining. Check out the timeless finishes he chose, like grey tiled floors with radiant heat, marble backsplash, durable white quartz counters and Ikea cabinets he built himself to save money. Plus, watch as H&H style expert Reiko Caron warms up his bare kitchen with colourful accessories for an extra layer of personality.
All tiles Olympia tiles from C.J Duguid Tiles. Google them for proper spelling in markham
My custom lights-supreme lighting
Countertops-dont have name here
Chalk board and art. Home sense
Appliances. Stove from appl Canada
Microwave (electrolux icon)and hood range from Unionville appliances
Dishwasher from Lowes (Bosch)
Wine rack home sense
Benjamin Moore cloud white
DIRECTOR TV PRODUCTION & ONLINE VIDEO
Sheri Graham Delagran
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY
We welcome comments that are constructive and not of a personal nature.
Please be respectful of the people who have kindly allowed us into their homes for the benefit of us all.