Decorating Open Living Areas
1) Try reloading the page in your browser
2) Clear your browser cache (to see how, click here)
3) Upgrade your browser to the latest version
4) Ensure you have a good internet connection and that houseandhome.com is not being hindered by firewalls or ad blocking software, etc.
5) Test using another browser. For example if you are using Internet Explorer, try Chrome or Safari
If you are still having trouble, please contact us
Release Date: November 29, 2010
Featuring: Cameron MacNeil
Channel: Ask a Designer™
Discover the secrets of decorating open-plan spaces as design editor Cameron MacNeil recommends new chairs, tables and lighting to unify a reader’s living-dining area. The result is a casual, rustic and cohesive space that is totally now.
* Dining table, [Crate & Barrel][crate] — Basque Honey 82” Dining Table * Chair, [Design Within Reach](http://www.dwr.com/) — Kyoto Chair * Light fixture, [Robert Abbey](https://www.robertabbey.biz/smart-lighting/default.aspx) — Rico Espinet Candelaria * Sofa, [Structube](http://www.structube.com/) — Lucca * Rug, Dash & Albert through [Elte](http://www.elte.com/) — Monty Cotton * Coffee table, [Restoration Hardware](http://www.restorationhardware.com/) — Brickmaker’s Table * Tray, [West Elm](http://www.westelm.com/) — Hammered Metal Round Tray * TV unit, [Pottery Barn](http://www.potterybarn.ca/) — Kirkwood Buffet * Floor lamp, [Pottery Barn](http://www.potterybarn.ca/) — Chelsea Sectional Floor Lamp [crate]: http://www.crateandbarrel.ca/Default.aspx
DIRECTOR TV PRODUCTION & ONLINE VIDEO
Sheri Graham Delagran
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY
We welcome comments that are constructive and not of a personal nature.
Please be respectful of the people who have kindly allowed us into their homes for the benefit of us all.