1) Try reloading the page in your browser
2) Clear your browser cache (to see how, click here)
3) Upgrade your browser to the latest version
4) Ensure you have a good internet connection and that houseandhome.com is not being hindered by firewalls or ad blocking software, etc.
5) Test using another browser. For example if you are using Internet Explorer, try Chrome or Safari
If you are still having trouble, please contact us
Release Date: August 22, 2011
Featuring: Cameron MacNeil
Channel: Design Lab
Watch our design editors transform one ho-hum living room two ways with their own unique set of decorating tricks. Former design editor Joel Bray keeps the palette neutral and loads up on texture and wood accents, while senior design editor Cameron MacNeil opts for pale blue walls and introduces fun punches of pattern for a cottagey vibe. Which look do you prefer?
Read all about their transformations in our October 2011 issue.
Cameron's Look: Wall colour, Tranquility (AF-490), Agave (AF-420) from
the Affinity collection, Benjamin Moore, call 1-800-361-5898 or visit benjaminmoore.ca; Brushett Apartment sofa, Creative Custom Furnishings, Toronto (416) 944-3164 or visit creativecustomfurnishings.com; side table, Angus & Company, Toronto (416) 537-4104 or visit angusandcompany.com; green pillow, lamp, 1212 Décor, call 1-877-999-1235 or visit 1212decor.com; rug, chair, white vase, Elte, Toronto (416) 785-7885, 1-888-276-3583 or visit elte.com; Ready-to-Wear drapes, InVu Drapery, Toronto (416) 481-5273, Mississauga, Ont. (905) 828-2022, 1-866-572-2472 or visit invudraperyco.com; Zig Zag Grey pillow (on sofa, middle), Bee Hive Grey pillow (on chair), Y&Co, Toronto (416) 968-7700, Montreal (514) 287-8998 or visit ycocarpet.com; light grey hand-blocked chevron pillow (on sofa), tray, Pure Ceramic carafe and bottle in Aqua Crackle, Pure Ceramic egg, West Elm, Toronto (416) 537-0110 or visit westelm.com; trunk, Ikea, Vancouver (604) 273-2051, Coquitlam, B.C. (604) 636-1000, Calgary (403) 273-4338, Edmonton (780) 433-6000, Burlington, Ont. (905) 681-IKEA, Toronto (416) 222-IKEA, (416) 646-IKEA, Vaughan, Ont. (905) 695-5075, Ottawa (613) 829-4530, Montreal
(514) 738-2167, Boucherville, Que. (450) 449-6755, 1-866-866-IKEA or visit ikea.ca; globe, crate, Queen West Antique Centre, Toronto (416) 588-2212; Kensington Market by Brian Harvey (large oil in bookcase), Urban Study #1 by Sherry Czekus, Canvas Gallery, Toronto (416) 532-5275 or visit canvasgallery.ca. The Palette: Paint, Tranquility (AF-490), Agave (AF-420) from the Affinity collection, Benjamin Moore, call 1-800-361-5898 or visit benjaminmoore.ca; Zig Zag Grey throw pillow cover, Y&Co, Toronto (416) 968-7700, Montreal (514) 287-8998 or visit ycocarpet.com; drape fabric, Sutton in Putty, InVu Drapery, Mississauga, Ont. (905) 828-2022, Toronto (416) 481-5273, 1-866-572-2472 or visit invudraperyco .com. Page 112: Joel's Look: Sisal rug, cowhide, table lamp, chest, throw, Elte, Toronto (416) 785- 7885, 1-888-276-3583 or visit elte.com; Jonathan bench, recycled-fur pillow, South Hill Home; blind, Bamboo Bazaar, Toronto (416) 656-1700, 1-800- 267-5732 or visit bamboobazaar.ca; Finn Juhl armchair, Decorum Decorative Finds, Toronto (416) 966-6829; Blue Mountain Wallcoverings grasscloth (BC1580223), Design by Color, call 1-800-219-2424 or visit designbycolor.net for retailers across Canada; books (on dresser), Angus & Company, Toronto (416) 537-4104 or visit angusandcompany .com. The Palette: Paint, Florence (AF-225), Peau de Soie (AF-60) from the Affinity collection, Benjamin Moore, call 1-800-361-5898 or visit benjaminmoore.ca; Blue Mountain Wallcoverings grasscloth (BC1580223), Design by Color, call 1-800-219-2424 or visit designbycolor.net for retailers across Canada; leather, Elistano in Alabaster, Robert Allen (to the trade), call 1-800- 333-3777 or visit robertallendesign.com; sisal, Allegro in 2809, Elte, Toronto (416) 785-7885, 1-888-276-3583 or visit elte.com.
DIRECTOR TV PRODUCTION & ONLINE VIDEO
Sheri Graham Delagran
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY
We welcome comments that are constructive and not of a personal nature.
Please be respectful of the people who have kindly allowed us into their homes for the benefit of us all.