Dining Room Redux
1) Try reloading the page in your browser
2) Clear your browser cache (to see how, click here)
3) Upgrade your browser to the latest version
4) Ensure you have a good internet connection and that houseandhome.com is not being hindered by firewalls or ad blocking software, etc.
5) Test using another browser. For example if you are using Internet Explorer, try Chrome or Firefox
If you are still having trouble, please contact us
Release Date: August 2, 2010
Featuring: Cameron MacNeil
Channel: Ask a Designer™
Discover how a banquette, hurricane lantern, patterned fabrics and glass candlesticks can update a tiny, century-old, seven by twelve foot dining room. Design editor Cameron MacNeil explains.
Submit your own photos and questions to our [Ask A Designer™] section.
Lighting – Escarpment by DVI – Click Lighting
Table cloth - Hemstitched linen tablecloth (natural) –- Williams-Sonoma
Candleholders – Clear glass square base pillar holders – Pottery Barn
Fabrics - Lee Jofa, Joanne Fabrics and Designer Fabrics
DIRECTOR TV PRODUCTION & ONLINE VIDEO
Sheri Graham Delagran
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY
We welcome comments that are constructive and not of a personal nature.
Please be respectful of the people who have kindly allowed us into their homes for the benefit of us all.