Dixon Brothers At IDS
1) Try reloading the page in your browser
2) Clear your browser cache (to see how, click here)
3) Upgrade your browser to the latest version
4) Ensure you have a good internet connection and that houseandhome.com is not being hindered by firewalls or ad blocking software, etc.
5) Test using another browser. For example if you are using Internet Explorer, try Chrome or Safari
If you are still having trouble, please contact us
Release Date: February 21, 2011
Featuring: David Dixon
Toronto fashion designer David Dixon and his interior designer brother, Glenn Dixon of W Network’s Take This House & Sell It, outline the theme of their 2011 Interior Design Show concept space, inspired by Sadako and the Thousand Paper Cranes (1999 Putnam). Origami cranes on the ceiling added an ethereal note to their space, as did the circular sofa and round bed nestled in a cosy and organic Japanese paper scrim. A black and white palette, David’s fashion fabrics and soft grey panelled walls kept the look elegant and grounded.
DIRECTOR TV PRODUCTION & ONLINE VIDEO
Sheri Graham Delagran
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY
We welcome comments that are constructive and not of a personal nature.
Please be respectful of the people who have kindly allowed us into their homes for the benefit of us all.