DIY Canvas Art
1) Try reloading the page in your browser
2) Clear your browser cache (to see how, click here)
3) Upgrade your browser to the latest version
4) Ensure you have a good internet connection and that houseandhome.com is not being hindered by firewalls or ad blocking software, etc.
5) Test using another browser. For example if you are using Internet Explorer, try Chrome or Firefox
If you are still having trouble, please contact us
Release Date: July 26, 2010
Featuring: Heather Shaw
Learn how to make charming canvas art using photos, shells, found objects and memorabilia. Heather Shaw, a textile designer and owner of pi’lo, shows how to treat the canvas, cover it with unbleached cotton or old book pages, and then secure display items.
canvas sewing needle thread felt objects (i.e. shells, leaves, photos) hemp twine muslin scissors typewritten labels (optional) fabric (optional) old paper (optional) paint (optional) Heather Shaw is a textile designer and owner of pi’lo, a small Toronto based business that makes simple heirloom accessories for the home. Site: www.pilo.ca Blog: www.pilo.typepad.com Shop: www.etsy.com/shop/pilosale
DIRECTOR TV PRODUCTION & ONLINE VIDEO
Sheri Graham Delagran
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY
We welcome comments that are constructive and not of a personal nature.
Please be respectful of the people who have kindly allowed us into their homes for the benefit of us all.