DIY Captain’s Mirror
1) Try reloading the page in your browser
2) Clear your browser cache (to see how, click here)
3) Upgrade your browser to the latest version
4) Ensure you have a good internet connection and that houseandhome.com is not being hindered by firewalls or ad blocking software, etc.
5) Test using another browser. For example if you are using Internet Explorer, try Chrome or Safari
If you are still having trouble, please contact us
Release Date: November 29, 2010
Featuring: Morgan Michener
Inspired by leather-wrapped round captain’s mirrors that can cost as much as $2,000, style editor Morgan Michener demonstrates how to make your own using an Ikea Grundtal Mirror and leather belts. Hang it in your entryway, living room or dining room!
* [Beauti-Tone Matte Black Spray Paint](http://www.homehardware.ca/index/splash) * [All-Purpose Snips](http://www.homehardware.ca/index/splash) * IKEA Grundtal Mirror * No More Nails Tape * 3 XL Leather Belts * Hot Glue Gun * Round Curtain Finial
DIRECTOR TV PRODUCTION & ONLINE VIDEO
Sheri Graham Delagran
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY
We welcome comments that are constructive and not of a personal nature.
Please be respectful of the people who have kindly allowed us into their homes for the benefit of us all.