DIY Christmas Tree Alternatives
1) Try reloading the page in your browser
2) Clear your browser cache (to see how, click here)
3) Upgrade your browser to the latest version
4) Ensure you have a good internet connection and that houseandhome.com is not being hindered by firewalls or ad blocking software, etc.
5) Test using another browser. For example if you are using Internet Explorer, try Chrome or Safari
If you are still having trouble, please contact us
Release Date: December 13, 2010
Featuring: Peter Paquette
Learn how to make three charming DIY Christmas tree alternatives — perfect for small spaces — including a miniature tree, a magnolia arrangement and chic birch poles with twinkle lights. Style expert Peter Paquette demonstrates how easy it is to create these on-trend pieces using materials from your local gardening centre and hardware store.
**Miniature Tree Supplies** * Miniature artificial tree * Burlap or Fabric * Twine * Small scale ornaments **Magnolia Arrangement Supplies** * Cylindrical vase * Magnolia branches * Branches with red berries **Wrapped Birch Poles Supplies** * Birch branches/poles * White C7 sized Christmas lights cord – [Studio Specialties](www.studiospecialties.ca) * Variety of colours and shapes of C7 sized bulbs * Staple gun
DIRECTOR TV PRODUCTION & ONLINE VIDEO
Sheri Graham Delagran
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY
We welcome comments that are constructive and not of a personal nature.
Please be respectful of the people who have kindly allowed us into their homes for the benefit of us all.