DIY Copper Display Rack
1) Try reloading the page in your browser
2) Clear your browser cache (to see how, click here)
3) Upgrade your browser to the latest version
4) Ensure you have a good internet connection and that houseandhome.com is not being hindered by firewalls or ad blocking software, etc.
5) Test using another browser. For example if you are using Internet Explorer, try Chrome or Firefox
If you are still having trouble, please contact us
Release Date: March 18, 2013
Featuring: Reiko Caron
Assistant style editor Reiko Caron demonstrates how to make a wall-mounted kitchen display rack using copper pipes. Display your favourite teacups, hand towels, utensils and more!
- ½" copper pipes
- Benchmark Telescopic Tubing Cutter
- measuring tape
- copper elbow pieces
- copper joint pieces
- Instant Krazy Glue Pen
- ½" floor flanges
- ½" x 2 steel pipe nipples
- E-Z Ancor Drywall Anchors
- open S hooks
DIRECTOR TV PRODUCTION & ONLINE VIDEO
Sheri Graham Delagran
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY
We welcome comments that are constructive and not of a personal nature.
Please be respectful of the people who have kindly allowed us into their homes for the benefit of us all.