DIY Desktop Accessories
1) Try reloading the page in your browser
2) Clear your browser cache (to see how, click here)
3) Upgrade your browser to the latest version
4) Ensure you have a good internet connection and that houseandhome.com is not being hindered by firewalls or ad blocking software, etc.
5) Test using another browser. For example if you are using Internet Explorer, try Chrome or Safari
If you are still having trouble, please contact us
Release Date: January 3, 2011
Featuring: Michael Penney
See budget-chic guru Michael Penney’s office makeover and learn how to make a DIY wallpaper-and-glass ink blotter, plus fabric-covered pencil holders and file folders. Try these easy projects this weekend to organize your office in style!
* 25.5 inches by 17.5 inches of polished glass — [Adanac Glass Ltd.](http://www.adanacglass.com/) * Wallpaper * Accordion file * Heavy cardstock * Tweed fabric * Cans * Hot glue gun * Scissors
DIRECTOR TV PRODUCTION & ONLINE VIDEO
Sheri Graham Delagran
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY
We welcome comments that are constructive and not of a personal nature.
Please be respectful of the people who have kindly allowed us into their homes for the benefit of us all.