DIY Distressed Wood Chair
1) Try reloading the page in your browser
2) Clear your browser cache (to see how, click here)
3) Upgrade your browser to the latest version
4) Ensure you have a good internet connection and that houseandhome.com is not being hindered by firewalls or ad blocking software, etc.
5) Test using another browser. For example if you are using Internet Explorer, try Chrome or Safari
If you are still having trouble, please contact us
Release Date: March 14, 2011
Featuring: Joel Bray
Watch H&H design editor Joel Bray spruce up a Louis XIV reproduction that he found in a dumpster. In this easy project, he revamps the glossy wood with Natura Safe Strip, revealing a worn, distressed finish. Upholstering the torn cane seat with luxe linen fabric completes the newly glam side chair.
DIRECTOR TV PRODUCTION & ONLINE VIDEO
Sheri Graham Delagran
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY
We welcome comments that are constructive and not of a personal nature.
Please be respectful of the people who have kindly allowed us into their homes for the benefit of us all.