DIY Dotted Metal Chair
1) Try reloading the page in your browser
2) Clear your browser cache (to see how, click here)
3) Upgrade your browser to the latest version
4) Ensure you have a good internet connection and that houseandhome.com is not being hindered by firewalls or ad blocking software, etc.
5) Test using another browser. For example if you are using Internet Explorer, try Chrome or Firefox
If you are still having trouble, please contact us
Release Date: June 18, 2012
Featuring: Reiko Caron
Style expert Reiko Caron shows us how to make over a worn metal chair with rust-proof primer, dark blue paint and a polka-dot pattern that is right on trend for summer.
Beauti-Tone paintbrushes – Home Hardware
Beauti-Tone Rust Coat latex tinted primer – Home Hardware
Beauti-Tone Rust Coat latex paint in Overwhelming (5Q3-8) and Mega Whyte – Home Hardware
Circle stencil – VCreative Designs – The Stencil Collection – Home Hardware
DIRECTOR TV PRODUCTION & ONLINE VIDEO
Sheri Graham Delagran
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY
We welcome comments that are constructive and not of a personal nature.
Please be respectful of the people who have kindly allowed us into their homes for the benefit of us all.