DIY Faux Antique Mirror
1) Try reloading the page in your browser
2) Clear your browser cache (to see how, click here)
3) Upgrade your browser to the latest version
4) Ensure you have a good internet connection and that houseandhome.com is not being hindered by firewalls or ad blocking software, etc.
5) Test using another browser. For example if you are using Internet Explorer, try Chrome or Safari
If you are still having trouble, please contact us
Release Date: February 18, 2013
Featuring: Sarah Hartill
H&H style editor Sarah Hartill demonstrates how she turned affordable 12″ x 12″ mirror tiles into a vintage-looking mirror for her bedroom.
Read more about this project in our March 2013 issue.
All materials available from Home Hardware:
- 12" x 12" mirror tiles
- Spray bottle
- Black spray paint
- MDF board
- Mirror adhesive
- Trim or moulding
DIRECTOR TV PRODUCTION & ONLINE VIDEO
Sheri Graham Delagran
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY
We welcome comments that are constructive and not of a personal nature.
Please be respectful of the people who have kindly allowed us into their homes for the benefit of us all.