DIY Fireplace Screen
1) Try reloading the page in your browser
2) Clear your browser cache (to see how, click here)
3) Upgrade your browser to the latest version
4) Ensure you have a good internet connection and that houseandhome.com is not being hindered by firewalls or ad blocking software, etc.
5) Test using another browser. For example if you are using Internet Explorer, try Chrome or Firefox
If you are still having trouble, please contact us
Release Date: June 27, 2011
Featuring: Joel Bray
Liven up a fireplace while not in use with a pretty wallpapered mantel and decorative screen. Former H&H design editor Joel Bray demonstrates how he created the look of mosaic tile, chose prints for wallpaper and fabric, and attached canvases with hinges for a folding screen. Try this easy project this weekend!
- minimum 4 metres wallpaper
- 5 art canvasses (8" x 20" each)
- 6 square yards of patterned fabric
- 3 ½ yards black linen
- measuring tape
- 8 small hinges
- staple gun
- glue gun
DIRECTOR TV PRODUCTION & ONLINE VIDEO
Sheri Graham Delagran
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY
We welcome comments that are constructive and not of a personal nature.
Please be respectful of the people who have kindly allowed us into their homes for the benefit of us all.