DIY Gold Leafing
1) Try reloading the page in your browser
2) Clear your browser cache (to see how, click here)
3) Upgrade your browser to the latest version
4) Ensure you have a good internet connection and that houseandhome.com is not being hindered by firewalls or ad blocking software, etc.
5) Test using another browser. For example if you are using Internet Explorer, try Chrome or Firefox
If you are still having trouble, please contact us
Release Date: June 21, 2010
Featuring: Kim D’Eon
Style editor Michael Penney shows Lynda Reeves and Entertainment Tonight Canada host Kim D’Eon how to add gold leaf to a picture frame, lamp shade, box or even a table. Get a luxe, antique look for less in this easy and fast project.
Object to gold leaf (frame, decorative box, lampshade, etc.) Red paint (optional for undercoat) Gold leaf spray adhesive Gold leaf sheets Paint brush Burnishing tool (optional) Catch Entertainment Tonight Canada weekdays on Global at 7:30pm
DIRECTOR TV PRODUCTION & ONLINE VIDEO
Sheri Graham Delagran
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY
We welcome comments that are constructive and not of a personal nature.
Please be respectful of the people who have kindly allowed us into their homes for the benefit of us all.