DIY High-Gloss Photo Mounting
1) Try reloading the page in your browser
2) Clear your browser cache (to see how, click here)
3) Upgrade your browser to the latest version
4) Ensure you have a good internet connection and that houseandhome.com is not being hindered by firewalls or ad blocking software, etc.
5) Test using another browser. For example if you are using Internet Explorer, try Chrome or Safari
If you are still having trouble, please contact us
Release Date: June 14, 2010
Featuring: Joel Bray
Design editor Joel Bray demonstrates how to create a chic, high-gloss finish on a mounted photo. Using a wood mounting board, paint, adhesive and Envirotex Lite Pour-On High Gloss Finish, you can create gallery-worthy artwork in 24 hours. It’s a great weekend project.
wood panel (from an art store) paint Elmer’s spray adhesive image scissors Envirotex Lite Pour-On High Gloss Finish clear cups rubber gloves mixing container stir stick foam brush
DIRECTOR TV PRODUCTION & ONLINE VIDEO
Sheri Graham Delagran
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY
We welcome comments that are constructive and not of a personal nature.
Please be respectful of the people who have kindly allowed us into their homes for the benefit of us all.