DIY Industrial Bookshelf
1) Try reloading the page in your browser
2) Clear your browser cache (to see how, click here)
3) Upgrade your browser to the latest version
4) Ensure you have a good internet connection and that houseandhome.com is not being hindered by firewalls or ad blocking software, etc.
5) Test using another browser. For example if you are using Internet Explorer, try Chrome or Firefox
If you are still having trouble, please contact us
Release Date: October 22, 2012
Featuring: Reiko Caron
H&H style expert Reiko Caron transforms a simple garage shelving unit into an open-air shelf using inexpensive oak plywood and dark stain. The metal frame and grainy shelves would look great in an industrial loft.
Metal shelving unit (2545-304), Home Hardware [http://www.homehardware.ca/en/index.htm]
Oak 3/4" thick plywood, Home Hardware
Minwax Pre-stain Wood Conditioner, Home Hardware
Minwax Wood Finish in Ebony, Home Hardware
Stain applicator cloth, Home Hardware
DIRECTOR TV PRODUCTION & ONLINE VIDEO
Sheri Graham Delagran
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY
We welcome comments that are constructive and not of a personal nature.
Please be respectful of the people who have kindly allowed us into their homes for the benefit of us all.