DIY Industrial Clothes Rack
1) Try reloading the page in your browser
2) Clear your browser cache (to see how, click here)
3) Upgrade your browser to the latest version
4) Ensure you have a good internet connection and that houseandhome.com is not being hindered by firewalls or ad blocking software, etc.
5) Test using another browser. For example if you are using Internet Explorer, try Chrome or Safari
If you are still having trouble, please contact us
Release Date: October 25, 2010
Featuring: Peter Paquette
Former H&H stylist Peter Paquette demonstrates how to make a retail-chic rolling rack using galvanized pipe, reclaimed wood and lockable rubber wheels. Try this easy project this weekend!
* reclaimed wood * 2 floor flanges * 2 coupler/elbow joints * castors * screws * 2 metal piping * measuring tape
DIRECTOR TV PRODUCTION & ONLINE VIDEO
Sheri Graham Delagran
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY
We welcome comments that are constructive and not of a personal nature.
Please be respectful of the people who have kindly allowed us into their homes for the benefit of us all.