DIY Lamps From Vases
1) Try reloading the page in your browser
2) Clear your browser cache (to see how, click here)
3) Upgrade your browser to the latest version
4) Ensure you have a good internet connection and that houseandhome.com is not being hindered by firewalls or ad blocking software, etc.
5) Test using another browser. For example if you are using Internet Explorer, try Chrome or Firefox
If you are still having trouble, please contact us
Release Date: June 20, 2011
Featuring: Ryan Louis
H&H style expert Ryan Louis demonstrates how to create a statement lamp on a budget using a ceramic or glass vessel, masking tape, a power drill and wiring kit. He shows off three contemporary lamps he created, each for under $30!
See Cameron MacNeil’s tips for rewiring a lamp.
All available from Home Hardware
- Masking tape
- Measuring tape
- Glass or ceramic vessel/vase
- 3/8" carbide tipped glass and tile drill bit
- Power drill
- Make-a-lamp kit
DIRECTOR TV PRODUCTION & ONLINE VIDEO
Sheri Graham Delagran
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY
We welcome comments that are constructive and not of a personal nature.
Please be respectful of the people who have kindly allowed us into their homes for the benefit of us all.