DIY Light-Up Board
1) Try reloading the page in your browser
2) Clear your browser cache (to see how, click here)
3) Upgrade your browser to the latest version
4) Ensure you have a good internet connection and that houseandhome.com is not being hindered by firewalls or ad blocking software, etc.
5) Test using another browser. For example if you are using Internet Explorer, try Chrome or Firefox
If you are still having trouble, please contact us
Release Date: December 13, 2013
Featuring: Joel Bray
Design editor Joel Bray makes a simple, inexpensive festive light-up board. Prop up this glam starburst piece by a bar or on a console table for instant party flash, or just use it to inject some sparkle into a grey winter evening.
Black and Decker 5.2 amp corded drill (Item #1240-652 Model #DR260B)
- 3/16" Benchmark high speed drill bit (Item #1242-122)
- paint roller
- Beauti-Tone Designer Series paint – eggshell finish - Winter Mist
- inStyle indoor 80 LED Warm White Light Set with Remote (Item#5641-998 Model #06125)
DIRECTOR TV PRODUCTION & ONLINE VIDEO
Sheri Graham Delagran
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY
We welcome comments that are constructive and not of a personal nature.
Please be respectful of the people who have kindly allowed us into their homes for the benefit of us all.