DIY Nautical Rope Shelf
1) Try reloading the page in your browser
2) Clear your browser cache (to see how, click here)
3) Upgrade your browser to the latest version
4) Ensure you have a good internet connection and that houseandhome.com is not being hindered by firewalls or ad blocking software, etc.
5) Test using another browser. For example if you are using Internet Explorer, try Chrome or Safari
If you are still having trouble, please contact us
Release Date: February 14, 2014
Featuring: Reiko Caron
Following a DIY project she found online as a guide, Reiko Caron creates an inexpensive shelving solution using pre-cut and pre-sanded wood shelves, and rope. The finished project adds a touch of nautical flair to a child’s bedroom, or cottage.
Project from DesignSponge.
All products from Home Hardware:
- 2 x 8 ft. lengths of braided rope
- 2 x 8 ft. lengths of thinner rope
- 2 x unfinished pine shelves
- 3/4 inch spade bit
- One quart Beauti-Tone Sesame Street Collection paint – "Bedtime Story" (ST032)
- 2 hitching rings with plate
- Beauti-Tone Designer Series Paintbrush
- Beauti-Tone Measuring Tape
DIRECTOR TV PRODUCTION & ONLINE VIDEO
Sheri Graham Delagran
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY
We welcome comments that are constructive and not of a personal nature.
Please be respectful of the people who have kindly allowed us into their homes for the benefit of us all.