DIY Nautical Rope Shelf
Release Date: February 14, 2014
Featuring: Reiko Caron
Following a DIY project she found online as a guide, Reiko Caron creates an inexpensive shelving solution using pre-cut and pre-sanded wood shelves, and rope. The finished project adds a touch of nautical flair to a child’s bedroom, or cottage.
Project from DesignSponge.
All products from Home Hardware:
- 2 x 8 ft. lengths of braided rope
- 2 x 8 ft. lengths of thinner rope
- 2 x unfinished pine shelves
- 3/4 inch spade bit
- One quart Beauti-Tone Sesame Street Collection paint – "Bedtime Story" (ST032)
- 2 hitching rings with plate
- Beauti-Tone Designer Series Paintbrush
- Beauti-Tone Measuring Tape
DIRECTOR TV PRODUCTION & ONLINE VIDEO
Sheri Graham Delagran
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY
We welcome comments that are constructive and not of a personal nature.
Please be respectful of the people who have kindly allowed us into their homes for the benefit of us all.