1) Try reloading the page in your browser
2) Clear your browser cache (to see how, click here)
3) Upgrade your browser to the latest version
4) Ensure you have a good internet connection and that houseandhome.com is not being hindered by firewalls or ad blocking software, etc.
5) Test using another browser. For example if you are using Internet Explorer, try Chrome or Safari
If you are still having trouble, please contact us
Release Date: November 8, 2010
Featuring: Michael Penney
Learn how to transform an Ikea Hemnes wardrobe or an old armoire into a kitchen pantry to store cookery, dishware, utensils and more. Style editor Michael Penney and design editor Joel Bray demonstrate this easy weekend organization and storage project.
* IKEA Hemnes Wardrobe * IKEA Bygel S-hooks * IKEA Rationell Variera Plate Holder * Beauti-Tone Interior Melamine Enamel Alkyd Pearl Finish Paint – Pampering SN3-3 * Foam roller * Ceiling tile * Linen * Staple gun * Scissors * Strong double-sided tape
DIRECTOR TV PRODUCTION & ONLINE VIDEO
Sheri Graham Delagran
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY
We welcome comments that are constructive and not of a personal nature.
Please be respectful of the people who have kindly allowed us into their homes for the benefit of us all.