DIY Paper Lanterns
1) Try reloading the page in your browser
2) Clear your browser cache (to see how, click here)
3) Upgrade your browser to the latest version
4) Ensure you have a good internet connection and that houseandhome.com is not being hindered by firewalls or ad blocking software, etc.
5) Test using another browser. For example if you are using Internet Explorer, try Chrome or Safari
If you are still having trouble, please contact us
Release Date: December 20, 2010
Featuring: Peter Paquette
H&H stylist Peter Paquette demonstrates a simple craft project using affordable glass vases, paper and candles. Learn how to punch patterns in basic craft paper or shiny metallic sheets to create ambient centerpieces for a holiday party.
* Simple Hurricane, [West Elm](http://www.westelm.com/products/simple-hurricane-a784/?pkey=cvases) * Heavy craft paper * Scissors * Ruler * Pencil * Japanese awl, available at local craft stores.
DIRECTOR TV PRODUCTION & ONLINE VIDEO
Sheri Graham Delagran
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY
We welcome comments that are constructive and not of a personal nature.
Please be respectful of the people who have kindly allowed us into their homes for the benefit of us all.