DIY Planter Box
1) Try reloading the page in your browser
2) Clear your browser cache (to see how, click here)
3) Upgrade your browser to the latest version
4) Ensure you have a good internet connection and that houseandhome.com is not being hindered by firewalls or ad blocking software, etc.
5) Test using another browser. For example if you are using Internet Explorer, try Chrome or Safari
If you are still having trouble, please contact us
Release Date: May 16, 2011
Featuring: Peter Paquette
Build a chic and affordable wooden planter box with cuts of spruce, nails and a few coats of dramatic grey paint, with instructions from H&H stylist Peter Paquette. The rectangular box houses three basic 12″ plastic pots, and would look great on a back deck or as a divider wall on a cramped condo balcony. Fill it with fresh greenery such as evergreens, flowering pots, or ferns.
- Oasis Self Watering Planters – Home Hardware
- 2 ½ inch Finishing Nails
- Dimension of planter box is 39" x 15"
- 1 -39 x 15", ½ inch plywood
- All other wood is Spruce:
- 4 – 2x2", 10 inch long
- 6 – 1x2" 39" long
- 6 -1x2" 40 ½" long
- 6- 1x2" 15" long
- 6 – 1x2 " 16 ½ " long
- 2 – 1x3" – 42" long
- 2 1x3" – 18" long
Beauti-Tone - Exterior Acrylic Latex Enamel – Semi-Gloss - Opening Night (6L1-8)
DIRECTOR TV PRODUCTION & ONLINE VIDEO
Sheri Graham Delagran
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY
We welcome comments that are constructive and not of a personal nature.
Please be respectful of the people who have kindly allowed us into their homes for the benefit of us all.