DIY Scandi-Inspired Table
1) Try reloading the page in your browser
2) Clear your browser cache (to see how, click here)
3) Upgrade your browser to the latest version
4) Ensure you have a good internet connection and that houseandhome.com is not being hindered by firewalls or ad blocking software, etc.
5) Test using another browser. For example if you are using Internet Explorer, try Chrome or Firefox
If you are still having trouble, please contact us
Release Date: October 7, 2013
Featuring: Joel Bray
See how Joel Bray made a budget table in just one afternoon using hardware store materials.
All materials from Home Hardware:
- 1 x 2 poplar cut to length
- 1 x 5 poplar (Joel used 4 pieces cut to 56” each)
- 1 x 6 poplar (Joel used 3 pieces cut to 56” each)
- mending brackets
- lint-free cloth
- Terra Nova NaturOil
DIRECTOR TV PRODUCTION & ONLINE VIDEO
Sheri Graham Delagran
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY
We welcome comments that are constructive and not of a personal nature.
Please be respectful of the people who have kindly allowed us into their homes for the benefit of us all.