DIY Statement Mirror
1) Try reloading the page in your browser
2) Clear your browser cache (to see how, click here)
3) Upgrade your browser to the latest version
4) Ensure you have a good internet connection and that houseandhome.com is not being hindered by firewalls or ad blocking software, etc.
5) Test using another browser. For example if you are using Internet Explorer, try Chrome or Firefox
If you are still having trouble, please contact us
Release Date: August 23, 2010
Featuring: Peter Paquette
Learn how to make a dramatic wood-framed mirror using painted crown moulding. H&H expert Peter Paquette demonstrates this easy project — try it this weekend!
Plywood Mirage bevelled mirror Crown Moulding/Chair Railing/Baseboard Measuring Tape Miter Box Miter Saw Lepage wood filler No More Nails liquid adhesive Beauti-Tone Paint – Inked – 6R2-8 Finishing nails Benchmark countersink set Hammer Bloc-It Painters Tape
DIRECTOR TV PRODUCTION & ONLINE VIDEO
Sheri Graham Delagran
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY
We welcome comments that are constructive and not of a personal nature.
Please be respectful of the people who have kindly allowed us into their homes for the benefit of us all.