DIY Tiled Side Table
Release Date: June 24, 2013
Featuring: Reiko Caron
Style expert Reiko Caron demonstrates how to make a one-of-a-kind outdoor perch out of plywood, adhesive, broken pieces of tile and grout. Customize the size for a small balcony or large patio.
- ¾ inch plywood – 2 pieces at 15" x 17", 2 pieces at 13 ½" x 17", 1 piece at 15" x 15"
- 1 ½ inch screws
- Ceramic tiles
- Drop cloth
- Roberts Ceramic Tile Adhesive
- Home Handyman Adhesive Spreader
- Flextile Ltd. Polymer Modified Unsanded Grout – Bright White
- Polypro disposable grout flat
- Richard grouting sponge
- Rubber gloves
DIRECTOR TV PRODUCTION & ONLINE VIDEO
Sheri Graham Delagran
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY
We welcome comments that are constructive and not of a personal nature.
Please be respectful of the people who have kindly allowed us into their homes for the benefit of us all.