DIY Wallpapered Table
1) Try reloading the page in your browser
2) Clear your browser cache (to see how, click here)
3) Upgrade your browser to the latest version
4) Ensure you have a good internet connection and that houseandhome.com is not being hindered by firewalls or ad blocking software, etc.
5) Test using another browser. For example if you are using Internet Explorer, try Chrome or Safari
If you are still having trouble, please contact us
Release Date: May 2, 2011
Featuring: Reiko Caron
Spruce up spaces big and small by covering a plain Ikea side table or coffee table with wallpaper. H&H style expert Reiko Caron demonstrates by converting a boxy table into a colourful showpiece with graphic wallpaper. From feminine florals to bold prints, experiment with designs that might be too intense on walls but perfect for a small vignette. You can also use an old table and leftover wallpaper to keep costs down. Try this easy do-it-yourself project this weekend!
- boxy table – Expedit coffee table – Ikea
- ½ roll of wallpaper
- wallpaper paste
- metal ruler
- utility knife
DIRECTOR TV PRODUCTION & ONLINE VIDEO
Sheri Graham Delagran
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY
We welcome comments that are constructive and not of a personal nature.
Please be respectful of the people who have kindly allowed us into their homes for the benefit of us all.