DIY Wood Bench
1) Try reloading the page in your browser
2) Clear your browser cache (to see how, click here)
3) Upgrade your browser to the latest version
4) Ensure you have a good internet connection and that houseandhome.com is not being hindered by firewalls or ad blocking software, etc.
5) Test using another browser. For example if you are using Internet Explorer, try Chrome or Safari
If you are still having trouble, please contact us
Release Date: October 24, 2011
Featuring: Ryan Louis
H&H style expert Ryan Louis demonstrates how to make a simple rustic bench from a reclaimed wood beam. Watch him sand and seal the distressed wood to bring out its gorgeous tones, then finish it off with antique-style cast iron feet. This project is an easy and affordable way to introduce an organic, historical touch in an entryway or dining room.
Reclaimed wood - Urban Tree Salvage
Iron furniture feet
150 Grit sandpaper – Benchmark – Home Hardware
Stain Applicator Cloth – StainPro – Home Hardware
Danish Oil – Wood Shield – Home Hardware
Self-adhesive felt pads – Home Hardware
DIRECTOR TV PRODUCTION & ONLINE VIDEO
Sheri Graham Delagran
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY
We welcome comments that are constructive and not of a personal nature.
Please be respectful of the people who have kindly allowed us into their homes for the benefit of us all.