Eclectic Montreal Flat
1) Try reloading the page in your browser
2) Clear your browser cache (to see how, click here)
3) Upgrade your browser to the latest version
4) Ensure you have a good internet connection and that houseandhome.com is not being hindered by firewalls or ad blocking software, etc.
5) Test using another browser. For example if you are using Internet Explorer, try Chrome or Safari
If you are still having trouble, please contact us
Release Date: July 21, 2014
Featuring: Carrie Wertheim
Tour the small, 1,280-square-foot Montreal apartment of Luc Beauvais and Carrie Wertheim — filled with big-impact design ideas.
Homeowners Luc Beauvais and Carrie Wertheim lived in their Montreal apartment for three years before starting their reno! With restoring the flat back to its original glory as their main goal, they decorated the home with simple, impactful pieces to give it flow and plenty of entertaining space. What’s left is an eclectic, cozy apartment that they can look forward to coming home to.
Design, Luc Beauvais.
DIRECTOR TV PRODUCTION & ONLINE VIDEO
Sheri Graham Delagran
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY
We welcome comments that are constructive and not of a personal nature.
Please be respectful of the people who have kindly allowed us into their homes for the benefit of us all.