Elegant Country Home
1) Try reloading the page in your browser
2) Clear your browser cache (to see how, click here)
3) Upgrade your browser to the latest version
4) Ensure you have a good internet connection and that houseandhome.com is not being hindered by firewalls or ad blocking software, etc.
5) Test using another browser. For example if you are using Internet Explorer, try Chrome or Safari
If you are still having trouble, please contact us
Release Date: May 14, 2012
Featuring: Daniel Brisset
Channel: Home Tour
Escape to rural Quebec in this tour of renowned Montreal designer Daniel Brisset’s gorgeous second house. See how he converted the foundation of a 1960s bungalow into a traditional two-storey home perfect for hosting weekend guests. Tour the main floor filled with natural light and forest views, the kitchen with a casual harvest table instead of an island, the cosy guest bedroom and serene principal suite.
See more photos of this home in our April 2010 issue.
Dining room: Artwork, Johanne Martel, visit johannemartel.com; urns, Flore, Montreal (514) 488-3555.
Living room: Urn, Véranda Style de vie, Ayer's Cliff, Que. (819) 838-1880; eggs, Flore, as above; porcelain tub (on coffee table), Véranda Style de vie, as above; glass coffee table, Celadon Collection, Montreal (514) 789-1542 or visit celadoncollection.com; artwork, Johanne Martel, as above.
Kitchen: Tiered tray, Véranda Style de vie, as above.
Principal bathroom: Commode, Véranda Style de vie, as above.
DIRECTOR TV PRODUCTION & ONLINE VIDEO
Sheri Graham Delagran
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY
We welcome comments that are constructive and not of a personal nature.
Please be respectful of the people who have kindly allowed us into their homes for the benefit of us all.