Enclosed Porch Makeover
1) Try reloading the page in your browser
2) Clear your browser cache (to see how, click here)
3) Upgrade your browser to the latest version
4) Ensure you have a good internet connection and that houseandhome.com is not being hindered by firewalls or ad blocking software, etc.
5) Test using another browser. For example if you are using Internet Explorer, try Chrome or Safari
If you are still having trouble, please contact us
Release Date: May 13, 2013
Featuring: Reiko Caron
Channel: Design Lab
Learn how to freshen up a front porch for spring! Style expert Reiko Caron transforms a dark and dated entry into a bright room with functional zones. See how she incorporated a mudroom area where the homeowner’s two young boys can store shoes and sports equipment, and an inviting lounge area with sun-proof outdoor furniture from Home Hardware, colourful accents and lush plants.
Read more about this porch makeover.
Devon one-seater chair with cushion; Devon two-seater bench with cushion - Home Hardware
Closetmaid white 3 cube bench – Home Hardware
Trim paint: Beauti-Tone Designer Series exterior paint in semi-gloss - Opening Night (GL108) - Home Hardware
Ceiling and floor: Beauti-Tone Signature Series Floor & Porch paint in gloss – Porcelain (6J2-1) – Home Hardware
Back brick wall: Beauti-Tone Designer Series exterior paint – Silver Birches (GL2-4) – Home Hardware
Brick walls: Beauti-Tone Designer Series exterior paint – Porcelain (6J2-1) – Home Hardware
Pillows, pouf, throw blanket, baskets, rug – Crate and Barrel
DIRECTOR TV PRODUCTION & ONLINE VIDEO
Sheri Graham Delagran
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY
We welcome comments that are constructive and not of a personal nature.
Please be respectful of the people who have kindly allowed us into their homes for the benefit of us all.