Felt Studio Artist Kathryn Walter
1) Try reloading the page in your browser
2) Clear your browser cache (to see how, click here)
3) Upgrade your browser to the latest version
4) Ensure you have a good internet connection and that houseandhome.com is not being hindered by firewalls or ad blocking software, etc.
5) Test using another browser. For example if you are using Internet Explorer, try Chrome or Safari
If you are still having trouble, please contact us
Release Date: October 14, 2013
Featuring: Kathryn Walter
Felt artist Kathryn Walter of Toronto’s Felt Studio explains her design process and inspiration, and reveals the material’s rich history. From small accessories to large custom wall treatments, she shows us how industrial felt softens a space, and lends a modern yet cosy feel.
Design, the FELT Studio.
DIRECTOR TV PRODUCTION & ONLINE VIDEO
Sheri Graham Delagran
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY
We welcome comments that are constructive and not of a personal nature.
Please be respectful of the people who have kindly allowed us into their homes for the benefit of us all.