Fun Basement Playroom
1) Try reloading the page in your browser
2) Clear your browser cache (to see how, click here)
3) Upgrade your browser to the latest version
4) Ensure you have a good internet connection and that houseandhome.com is not being hindered by firewalls or ad blocking software, etc.
5) Test using another browser. For example if you are using Internet Explorer, try Chrome or Safari
If you are still having trouble, please contact us
Release Date: January 9, 2012
Featuring: Cameron MacNeil
H&H’s senior design editor Cameron MacNeil reveals a basement playroom he designed for a family with two young girls. See how he brightened the space with neutral walls and cork flooring, created two zones for crafting and reading, and added pops of pattern and plenty of low storage for toys and books.
Shelving – Ikea
Pendant light, chairs – West Elm
Bean bags – Fatboy
Carpet floor tile – Flor
DIRECTOR TV PRODUCTION & ONLINE VIDEO
Sheri Graham Delagran
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY
We welcome comments that are constructive and not of a personal nature.
Please be respectful of the people who have kindly allowed us into their homes for the benefit of us all.