Girl’s Bedroom Makeover
1) Try reloading the page in your browser
2) Clear your browser cache (to see how, click here)
3) Upgrade your browser to the latest version
4) Ensure you have a good internet connection and that houseandhome.com is not being hindered by firewalls or ad blocking software, etc.
5) Test using another browser. For example if you are using Internet Explorer, try Chrome or Safari
If you are still having trouble, please contact us
Release Date: February 13, 2012
Featuring: Emma Kenley
Learn designer Emma Kenley’s tips for updating kids’ rooms from childish to stylish. See how she transformed an eight-year-old girl’s bedroom on a budget, making more room for storage, sleepovers and pops of colour.
All fabrics and hardware:
Threadcount Textile and Design, 81C Ronald Ave, 416-916-9012
Ribbons (hot pink velvet on pillows and teal on board):
Mokuba, 575 Queen St W, 416-504-5358
All fabrication and installation:
Impact Decor, 26 Hearthstone Cres, 416-456-8175
Custom built in:
Dwight Taaffe Designs, 507 King St E, 416-368-9534
Desk chair and glass/chrome table:
Urban Mode, 145 Tecumseth St, 416-591-8834
Artwork and frame – Ryan Louis - ryan-louis.com
DIRECTOR TV PRODUCTION & ONLINE VIDEO
Sheri Graham Delagran
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY
We welcome comments that are constructive and not of a personal nature.
Please be respectful of the people who have kindly allowed us into their homes for the benefit of us all.