H&H Editors’ Favourite Dining Rooms
1) Try reloading the page in your browser
2) Clear your browser cache (to see how, click here)
3) Upgrade your browser to the latest version
4) Ensure you have a good internet connection and that houseandhome.com is not being hindered by firewalls or ad blocking software, etc.
5) Test using another browser. For example if you are using Internet Explorer, try Chrome or Safari
If you are still having trouble, please contact us
Release Date: July 4, 2015
Featuring: Cameron MacNeil
H&H editors Cameron MacNeil, Meg Crossley and Hilary Smyth reveal their all-time favourite dining tables and chairs. Find out why they’re tired of matched sets, and which materials they’re loving lately. From Cameron’s Eames envy to Hilary’s wood and wicker obsession, you’ll learn how to create a dining room that guests will want to linger in.
DIRECTOR TV PRODUCTION & ONLINE VIDEO
Sheri Graham Delagran
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY
We welcome comments that are constructive and not of a personal nature.
Please be respectful of the people who have kindly allowed us into their homes for the benefit of us all.