1) Try reloading the page in your browser
2) Clear your browser cache (to see how, click here)
3) Upgrade your browser to the latest version
4) Ensure you have a good internet connection and that houseandhome.com is not being hindered by firewalls or ad blocking software, etc.
5) Test using another browser. For example if you are using Internet Explorer, try Chrome or Safari
If you are still having trouble, please contact us
Release Date: June 27, 2011
Featuring: Trish Johnston
Discover designer Trish Johnston’s secrets for transforming an outdated space into a fresh and contemporary retreat. She replaced a single sink vanity with double sinks and a luxe marble countertop. Herringbone floor tiles and a classic chinoiserie wallpaper lend a traditional feel to the bathroom, while modern elements like a glass shower, deep rectangular tub and polished nickel square faucets complete the hotel-chic look.
Flextherm Heated Floors
vanity base, sconces, all faucets - Restoration Hardware
Vanity top - Moscone Tile and Marble
Marble floor and shower tiles - Saltillo Tile
Tub - Kohler
Toilet - Kohler
Wall paper - Oriental Tree by GP & J Baker
Paint - Behr
Shutter - Canadian Superbilt Shutters
DIRECTOR TV PRODUCTION & ONLINE VIDEO
Sheri Graham Delagran
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY
We welcome comments that are constructive and not of a personal nature.
Please be respectful of the people who have kindly allowed us into their homes for the benefit of us all.