Kimberley Seldon’s Country Retreat
1) Try reloading the page in your browser
2) Clear your browser cache (to see how, click here)
3) Upgrade your browser to the latest version
4) Ensure you have a good internet connection and that houseandhome.com is not being hindered by firewalls or ad blocking software, etc.
5) Test using another browser. For example if you are using Internet Explorer, try Chrome or Safari
If you are still having trouble, please contact us
Release Date: March 24, 2014
Featuring: Kimberley Seldon
Designer Kimberley Seldon nails a polished country look in her serene weekend home on the Niagara Escarpment. There is plenty of room for parties, but Kimberley creates quiet, cosy places to reconnect with family and celebrate nature. See the treasured finds Kimberley incorporates in her light-filled home with striking views.
Design, architecture, dining table, sofa in living room, bed, hallway chaise longues, Kimberley Seldon, Kimberley Seldon Design Group; Tom Dixon pendant lights in dining room, Klaus; dining chairs, South Hill Home; wall colour (throughout), Ballet White (OC-9), Benjamin Moore; living room and bathroom chandeliers, Elte; windows, Marvin; tub, Roman Bath Centre; large coral print, Angus & Company.
DIRECTOR TV PRODUCTION & ONLINE VIDEO
Sheri Graham Delagran
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY
We welcome comments that are constructive and not of a personal nature.
Please be respectful of the people who have kindly allowed us into their homes for the benefit of us all.