Luxe Cottage Guesthouse
1) Try reloading the page in your browser
2) Clear your browser cache (to see how, click here)
3) Upgrade your browser to the latest version
4) Ensure you have a good internet connection and that houseandhome.com is not being hindered by firewalls or ad blocking software, etc.
5) Test using another browser. For example if you are using Internet Explorer, try Chrome or Safari
If you are still having trouble, please contact us
Release Date: June 9, 2014
Featuring: Kate Thornley-Hall
Zebra prints and Asian toiles aren’t what you would expect to see in a Victorian four-bedroom farmhouse, but designer Kate Thornley-Hall uses them to great effect in this guesthouse. See how wrapping a bedroom in large-scale wallpaper and selecting oversized headboards are surprisingly effective tricks for making small spaces seem larger, and peek inside the property’s rustic cabin.
Design by Kate Thornley-Hall
DIRECTOR TV PRODUCTION & ONLINE VIDEO
Sheri Graham Delagran
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY
We welcome comments that are constructive and not of a personal nature.
Please be respectful of the people who have kindly allowed us into their homes for the benefit of us all.